Overall Environmental Approach
Based on our management philosophy of "Perfrcting Machine Press Technologies: Going a Step Beyond," Unipres Corporation contributes to global environmental preservation from an international perspective by constantly striving to create new functions and value. To pass down a beautiful and rich earth to the next generation, Unipres promotes the following activities with an eye to creating a society that enjoys sustainable development:
- We comply with environmental laws and regulations as well as other requirements to which our company agrees, and we work to protect the environment.
- We endeavor to curb greenhouse gas emissions by bringing together materials, dies, equipment, and products on an entirely new plane.
- We strive to prevent pollution of the air, water, and soil by reducing and limiting our use of environmentally hazardous substances (including harmful chemicals).
- We endeavor to curb our use of mineral and water resources and our production of waste by conserving energy and resources, as well as reusing and recycling.
- We collaborate with local communities and society at large to help preserve biodiversity and ecosystems.
- We seek to maintain and upgrade our environmental management system by making ongoing improvements.
April 1, 2020
■ISO 14001 Certification Status
Since 2004 the Unipres Group has been working to earn certifications under the ISO 14001 international standards for environmental management systems. We are operating our environmental management system and pursuing measures to reduce the impact on the environment of our corporate activities.
ISO 14001 Certification Status
|Domestic locations||Head Office Ⅰ、Head Office Ⅱ、Unipres R & D Co., Ltd、Sagami Office、Fuji Office、|
|Tochigi Plant (Moka)、Tochigi Plant (Oyama)、Fuji Plant (Fuji)、|
|Fuji Plant (Fujinomiya)、Tool & Die Plant、|
|Unipres Kyushu Corporation、Unipres Mold Corporation、Unipres Precision Corporation||Overseas locations||Unipres Southeast U.S.A., Inc.、Unipres Mexicana, S.A. de C.V.、|
|Unipres (UK) Limited、Unipres (China) Corporation、Unipres Guangzhou Corporation、|
|Unipres Zhengzhou Corporation、Unipres Precision Guangzhou Corporation、|
|Unipres India Private Limited|
■Structure for Operating the Environmental Management System
In order to operate our environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001, we employ the structure shown to the right to pursue environmental measures based on our Environmental Policy. The Central Environment, Safety and Hearth Committee is chaired by the executive vice president who is responsible for plants and production control department.