1. Collection of Personal Information
Unipres collects personal information by lawful and fair means.
2. Use of Personal Information
- Unipres uses personal information within the scope of the uses indicated when the information was obtained and only as required in conducting its business.
- In the event that Unipres jointly uses personal information with a third party or entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, it will conduct proper monitoring based on strict investigation of the said third party in order to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Apart from when it is stipulated by law, Unipres will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person in question.
4. Management of Personal Information
- Unipres will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it securely.
- To prevent the loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, Unipres will take appropriate information security measures against improper access, computer viruses, etc.
- Unipres will not cause the leakage of personal information by physically carrying it or electronically transmitting it outside.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
Unipres confirms the right of the person in question to request the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information and will respond promptly to such requests in accordance with the law.
6. Organization and System for Protection of Personal Information
- Unipres appoints a personal information protection manager to implement the appropriate management of personal information.
- Unipres provides training on personal information protection and proper management methods to both executives and employees to ensure the appropriate handling of personal information in everyday business.
7. Formulation, Implementation, Maintenance, and Improvement of Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
In order to implement this Policy, Unipres has formulated a personal information protection compliance program (including this Policy, the Personal Information Protection Rules , and other rules and regulations), makes all employees aware of this program, and strives to implement, maintain, and continuously improve it.